Well, the Double X is complete.
Now, considering the quality of the kit (knock off), and the extensive modifications done, I’d say over all, I’m very pleased with the final result.
I ended up using the Beam Machine gun from the X Divider kit I had started (but couldn’t finish because I ended up accidentally throwing away some part panels). This worked out seems the beam rifle that came with the kit was impossible to fix and make look right.
I used Samuel Decal for the markings. They worked out awesome. I’m very happy with them.
So that’s if for now. I have to figure out what I’m going to build next, the MG Aile Strike Gundam or the Albion….or continue with the Blue Destiny.
Until Next Time –