Delays with the GP01 project

As close as I was to being done with the GPO1, I’ve run into some major set backs –

I’m trying a new brand of gloss coat for this kit, as I’ve started using the ink wash panel lining technique.  While there was no problem with my old brand (Testors clear cote), I tried Tamiya this time and am having a terrible time with it, as it is very powerful and tends to eat away the paint when applied….then, while applying it to the legs, my alagator clip came loose and the left leg dropped, in my panic I caught it but….

Effectively ruining the entire paint job.

*Sigh*…so..now I have to strip this whole thing down (and the vernier binders as well, I had issues there too) and repaint the whole thing.

To quote Charlie Brown…

Good Grief……

Until next time –

P.s. Tamiya coating, you’re fired.  I’ll stick to Testor’s.

Advertisements

One response to “Delays with the GP01 project

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s